As you’ll hear in today’s episode, even though the new year is already underway, it’s NEVER to late to create an annual plan.
Stay tuned for plenty of marketing talk and advice on goal setting and creating a marketing plan that gets results.
Here are my Top 10 Takeaways from today’s interview with Cheyanne:
1. When it comes to marketing, find your niche and serve it well.
2. An annual marketing plan can be a useful tool to ensure you are taking consistent action that helps you meet your business goals.
3. If you’re not sure where to start with your goal setting, keep in mind what stage of the business cycle you’re at, and set your goals accordingly.
4. There are three stages of the business cycle: the experiential stage, the growth stage and the established stage. And as we grow, we sometimes circle back to the beginning and start all over again. So don’t be surprised if that happens for you!
5. The best day to start your annual plan is today. Don’t wait a minute longer!
6. Remember it can take 1 to 3 years to develop your business, so give yourself plenty of time to grow and make a profit.
7. Give yourself the time and space to create an effective annual marketing plan.
8. Planning is an important part of decision making. It’s a roadmap that helps us determine how we invest our time, money and energy.
9. An annual marketing plan gives you the metrics to measure your progress, including audience growth, engagement and conversion.
10.Today’s power move is think of at least ONE way you can go against the flow and adopt an unexpected marketing tactic that helps you stand out from the crowd.
Thanks so much for listening in today! If you enjoyed today’s episode, feel free to leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you do, we’ll be able to reach even more women and help them create more impact with their story.