Updated: Apr 21, 2022
What does storytelling have to do with the human brain?
Jill is a nationally recognized speaker, author, Brain Fitness Expert and Wellness Authority.
She combines user-friendly neuroscience and inspired common sense strategies to draw out the resources and resilience in individuals and organizations across North America. Her work supports her clients in achieving greater levels of productivity, wellness and success.
In this interview, Jill and I talk about everything from storytelling and overcoming limiting beliefs to stepping outside our comfort zone and cutting through the information clutter.
Here is a list of my Top 10 Takeaways from this interview:
1. Our brains are wired for storytelling.
2. You can only take the next step.
3. Be curious and soak up knowledge like a sponge.
4. Stay open to new opportunities.
5. Do what you energizes you.
6. Stimulate your brain by moving your body regularly throughout your workday.
7. FEAR is just False Evidence Appearing Real.
8. Step outside your comfort zone.
9. Brain coupling takes place when we exchange stories with each other.
10. Stories are a powerful way to cut through the information clutter and connect with our audience.