Updated: Apr 21, 2022
My guest on the podcast today is Cheryl Himburg, a former high-level Blackberry executive and the current CEO of Key Element Solutions.
I’m also proud to say that she’s is one of my amazing coaching clients!
Cheryl left the corporate world a few years ago to launch her own purpose-driven platform. And today, she spends her days helping women uplevel their lives and their businesses.
In today’ episode we talk about how to live a life you’re wildly in love with and how to overcome the obstacles that often stand in the way of us doing so.
Here are my Top 10 Takeaways from today’s interview:
1. Our inner dialogue largely shapes the way we view ourselves and the world around us.
2. Creating a next-level identity always begins with us breaking out of old, familiar patterns. Easier said than done, I know!
3. We need to recognize that glass ceilings are only social constructs that are meant to be shattered.
4. Representation matters. We need to show others that despite our own struggles, it is possible to level up and succeed.
5. Always be cultivating a powerfully positive mindset. Because when you do, the next level is so much more accessible.
6. Comparison is the thief of joy – stop comparing yourself to other people’s highlight reels.
7. Ground yourself in your purpose and let go of other people’s expectations and limitations for your life.
8. Our businesses achievements should not define our happiness, our identity or our sense of personal worthiness.
9. Right now, in this very moment, you are worthy of all you desire.
10. When we let go of the need to please others, we can also let go of the fear of failure.