Updated: Dec 12, 2022
In today's Power Your Platform Podcast episode, I’m bringing you an interview with an amazing woman who works with high performers and entrepreneurs to help them find a healthy rhythm in their own lives.
Shyla Cash is a healing and alignment coach who’s also a wonderful friend of mind – and her focus is on helping people step into a higher state of being and doing by paying close attention to the mind-body-soul connection.
In today’s interview, Shyla and I talk about the internal and external stresses that come with being a business owner, and how healing our nervous system is often the missing link for those who have reached high levels of success in life, but who are still wrestling with chronic stress or unhealthy emotional patterns.
Here are my Top 10 Takeaways from today’s conversation with Shyla.
1. Being in alignment with our mind, body and spirit allows us to show up more fully in the world to do what we’re meant to do and to be who we’re meant to be.
2. Even when we appear to have all our ducks in a row, we can still have chaos in our inner life.
3. Our bodies need the energy to do the work we’re called to do – so we really need to pay attention to what our bodies are saying to us on a daily basis.
4. Tuning in for just 5 minutes at three different times of the day – morning, noon and night – can help us create greater alignment that allows us to do more and be more.
5. You can’t carry the burden of your business alone. We need the support of other people in our life. So don’t be afraid to reach out for help.
6. The first step in healing your nervous system is to acknowledge where you’re at and what you need.
7. Our body does not lie to us. Pay attention to your body’s impulses and learn how to nourish yourself daily.
8. Track the patterns that are happening in your body throughout the day. And if you need to, speak to a professional about what those patterns mean.
9. Our bodies are designed to revolve stress and trauma, but our mental conditioning can try to drown out our body’s cry for help. Don’t let it.
10. Find your own rhythm and reclaim your life.